fr 666 Index du Forum fr 666 Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Tempo map problem

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet fr 666 Index du Forum -> SERVEUR TAVIANA EPOCH -> la map
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
thompson

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 16:09 (2018) Sujet du message: Tempo map problem Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just imported a midi file and was prompted with the question "import tempo and time signature data into arrangement?" to which i replied YES.Then I moved the file into session view. When I first played the clip, Ableton followed the tempo changes perfectly. However once I started playing other scenes/clips and then came back to this one, the tempo map was gone.How can I make sure that this particular clip always plays at the tempo I want it to?This particular tempo map begins at 130bpm and gradually increases to 140 as the song progresses. I tried to name the scene "130 bpm" but that just made the clip stay at 130 bpm throughout.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=230398
Construction Service marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 16:09 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet fr 666 Index du Forum -> SERVEUR TAVIANA EPOCH -> la map Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thèmes créé par Perfect RPG Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2018 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com